News & Industry Reports
MAAT Energy News
Partnered with MIT
MAAT Energy launched from the Plasma Center at MIT in 2018
In 2021, MAAT Energy established facities for plasma plaform research near Boston MA
In 2022, Maat Energy launched industrial laboratory, inclubated by Symbio (France)
Biden-Harris Administration Releases First-Ever National Clean Hydrogen Strategy and Roadmap to Build a Clean Energy Future, Accelerate American Manufacturing Boom.
List of the World's Largest Green Hydrogen Projects
The global spread of green hydrogen. All projects are currently in feasibility stage.
1. GHI Spirit of Scotia Hydrogen Hub Project - Canada
2. GHI Fleur-de-lys Green Hydrogen Hub Project - Canada
3. H2 Clean Energy Penzhinskaya Bay Hydrogen Plant - Russia
4. Western Green Energy Hydrogen Plant - Australia
5. GHI Hydrogen City Texas Project Phase 2 - US
6. ACME Group Ain Sokhna Hydrogen - Egypt
7. BP Mauritania Hydrogen Project - Mauritania
8. Globeleq SCZONE Hydrogen Project - Egypt
9. OQ InterContinental Energy Enertech - Oman
10. Asian Renewable Energy Hub Hydrogen Plant - Australia
It is not too late to prevent much more severe changes to the Earth’s climate. MIT and many of the world’s leading companies, organizations, and institutions are making a tremendous effort to meet this challenge, and there are options for what can be done.
The Great Plains institute: "Atlas of Carbon and Hydrogen Hubs for United States Decarbonization”, a resource identifying 14 US areas with potential as carbon and hydrogen hubs.
Hyundai to mass produce hydrogen engines by 2025
Hydrogen-powered ICE produces 300 kW / 402 HP power, 1700 NM at 2000 RPM torque